Thursday, February 23, 2012

Not much new...

I realized I have not blogged in a bit. Everything is great!! Just the same!! Lol not much new to tell you. I did finally get my hair cut. I guess they charge based on how much they cut off. ;) let's just it is EXPENSIVE. 250 shekels.....about $70. I got prices at 2 different places.....then asked the customer service person here who we have gotten very friendly with...she recommended the place I went...all the same price. I had to laugh the gentleman ran his hands through my hair...looking disgusted at the current state of my hair and said very exasperated. "I'll fix". too funny. So, it's short....really short. But I like it!! Good thing I won't need it cut again for awhile!! A car is coming to get me at 3:30... He will take me to Scott's work ...about an hour away. We are leaving from there for the Dead Sea. Can't wait. I packed my swimsuit.....but it is probably too cold to get in. Polar Bear plunge anyone??? Now remember the Dead Sea is salty... I mean you can float without the need of rafts or floaties!! I will let you know how it is!! As you may or may not have seen on fb .... We had a passing in the "Smith" family this week. Very sad. What a wonderful woman Aunt Ann was to have as an Aunt. I will miss her funny and bright attitude. Please keep all of her family and the entire clan in your prayers. Thank you. We are finishing up winter here too. I didn't pack for winter...so I am glad it is going!! Well....enough for today. Time to get packed up to check out of the room. The only pain of going away for the weekends is we have to totally check out. The company will pay for 1 hotel room...not two...and if they don't we have too!! Take care...have a safe weekend..and I will talk to you all when I get back. Hhmmmmm there could be a mineral mud bath in store this weekend.......we will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment